View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 09:29 PM

Default Re: Table/Seat Selection Examples to Grunch

set one

easy table to play at is Azure ... it features a couple of fish, and only has one (by stats) challenging aggressive player (the rest look like standard ABC players)

Buffalo is probably the worst ... table too many aggressive players which will get you too call down too many weakish hands (I would not play at this table)

Ranger looks OK ... has a couple of good fish and a few TAGish players ... I would only play at this table is I was able to get seat 7 or 2 (7 being the best ... two guys on your left that will make iso raising easy, and stealing blinds when given the chance, and a big tard on your right which will make cold calling OTB attractive)

on table AZURE ... i would really like seat 3 (1/ removes probably the toughest player at the table and gives me position on a couple of tards and the two guys on my left are steal targets)

seat 7 is probably the worst seat at the table ... having the big tard on your left will make raising hard (along with cbets)

on table BUFFALO ... as said (i wouldn't play at the table) - but seat 3 would be alright (two guys on the left are easy steal targets0