View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 07:43 PM

Default Re: Is a Rounders sequel happening?

I like sweetjazz's version:

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe this Rounders 3, but I heard that it was Worm who vouched for the wrong guy, and had 5 days to make $15K. He created a Wormbot and had it playing multiple tables at Party, but had his money confiscated when officials noticed a dramatic upsurge in the frequency of "Women are the mother****ing rake" lines in chat. He needs help, so he interrupts Mike while he is porking his lawyer girlfriend.

Mike goes and finds Teddy KGB who has become a titled LAG since his last defeat. On the final hand, Mike bluff raises his 52 at the river on a AKQJ3 board, and Teddy puts him all-in. Mike's about to muck, when he notices Teddy's tell for the anti-nuts (my term for the worst possible hand) -- his wet crotch (not sure why Mike was looking there -- a definite hole in the plot) and a faint but growing smell of urine in the air.

"I call," Mike says confidently. He shows his 52, and we see from the new hole-card cam that Teddy had 42. Vince Van Patten is heard in the background screaming "Tremendous!" while Mike Sexton is praising Mike's poker instincts. The cash falls from the ceiling and Worm runs to pick it up, while Mike dumps his lawyer gf and takes Shana Hiatt to his hotel room and bones her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link to one of 2p2's best thread evar: Old Rounders 2 Thread