View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 11:15 AM

Default Re: The Well: TheRempel

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hahaha.

Like I said, I should have pushed the turn in the AA67 hand but I wasn't anywhere near crushed. All of his two pair / trips outs make him a straight or me a boat and the clubs are a worry but he does not need the BFD to bet the turn. It's got nothing to do with results. If he would have made the flush and I paid him off I would have posted it anyway. I basically just posted all the big pots I played in a short session.

Hand 3 - what are you [censored] retarded? The best possible hand he has is JT with no spades. I don't know how many times I have to say it, but against the button he is not leading with JT and a spade draw. He may have QJT which obviously reduces my hand to just a flush draw, but his worst possible hand here is two pair with some kind of flush draw, followed by a set then JT. The only issue I have with the way I played the hand is as Dave said and the button wakes up with the nut flush draw. When he does have aces, he'll have the As 50% of the time and a second spade 25.2%, resulting in a 12.6% chance he'll have the NFD. This pushes the hand into -EV even given my read so yeah I could've folded.

[/ QUOTE ]

doing anything but shoving that flop would be absolutely retarted. If u want to comment on pf fine (ur still wrong the call is fine), but the flop is nowhere near close.

[/ QUOTE ]

make a well plz