View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 02:02 AM

Default awkward gym situation (not diamonds) (with mspaint) (not a rickroll)

I usually bring a water bottle and some whey protein powder in a little plastic bag to the gym with me to drink afterwards.

I did my regular work out, then got ready to drink. but drank some of the water already, so it was open, and the cap was gone. hmm? where could it have went? it was definitely my water, and Im sure no one took it, but whatever. how would I mix the powder in now, since I cant shake it?

I didnt want to just put my palm over it because I was all sweaty and dirty from the machines. I figured I could stick my tongue in the bottle to close it then shake it. I tried it but it looked gay, so I went in the bathroom. I made sure no one was in there then went to work. it was a really gay motion, my tongue in it and my head bobbing up and down b/c of me shaking it with my hand

thats when a teenager came out of the stall. damn why didnt I look underneath for feet. he looked at me funny and I tried to stop and change it into a casual motion like I was drinking or something, but I kinda spilled over my neck. then i just walked out of the bathroom and left.

what did I do right/wrong here?

heres an mspaint, I reused the thong one for easiness