View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 11:03 AM

Default stop order or limit order or could i do both?

Which do you guys prefer?

I'm looking to give myself some protection over some of potentially volatile shares.

partygaming has done everything of which i was expecting/hoping and i don't think it will rise much more without major news about being allowed back in the US, which is the short term is very unlikely. Having read a number of sources, I now believe party will not be allowed back into the US, and the only way US will be allowed to gamble is via state run sites i.e. not party.

so...i'm thinking of putting a stop sell order at 50p (currently at 55.25p). but then i remember reading a investor magazine say to let it run up to 60p then sell. so i was thinking, could i put maybe a limit sell order at 60p.

does this sound wise, doing both of them?

just i honestly don't see the price going above 60p, and it could easily drop way below 55.25p down to 37-42p i'd say. tempted to sell now to be honest, they was a slight drop during march of players on party, which isn't good.

but then a load of europeans could go back to play there rather than stars, and full tilt when they stop allowing americans.

tough.