Thread: Poker Radio
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Poker Radio

[ QUOTE ]
It is true. Haralbob and I are going to be joining forces for a weekly poker talk show at Barry and Joe's new site. The show is based out of L.A. and will have nothing to do with poker strategy and everything to do with scandals, and other assorted scuttlebut from around the poker world, which god knows, is way more interesting than listening to a possibly losing tourney pro talk about how to play ace-king (they are lying anyway).

I'm hoping to lean on this forum a lot. And Bob and I already have. We have booked a regular 2p2er for our first show to talk about the AP scandal. Without giving away too much else about the show, let's just say: Bob and I will not be holding our tongues. After a week or so we will be streaming live, and taking live calls. Hopefully people will want to get involved.

Check the site on sunday for the first show and contact information.

Also, in response to the above post, there are three shows. The two listed above, and one with Joe Stapleton and myself, called TwoJacksintheHole - not poker related at all. Just us talking a lot of S, and cracking jokes.

-Huff

p.s. although it says this is my first post, i have been a semi active member of the 2p2 community since my sophomore year in college in '01. Under a different name, obv.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the best thing I've heard in ages.

The Haralobos and his 50/50 rule was up there as the funniest stuff I heard on the circuit/pokerwire podcasts with the Eugene Todd interview.