Thread: Poker Radio
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 10:08 AM

Default Re: Poker Radio

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Rounders I think is the best poker show out, I really hope they're big thing goes down and they get some type of deal. They are always up to date with what's going on and have the best interviews. I didn't really start posting on 2+2 until they talked about the AP story. Which was two days after it was first discussed on 2+2. They have been mentioning every week but I can bet 100 dollars the next show will be about the AP scandal and the Void winning the WCOOP main event, especially since they said they would have Vanessa Rouso.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you might be confusing us and another show. I hope we are the ones you think are the best. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The other guys said they were having Rousso. To be honest, I haven't really thought about having her on because of a lot of the stuff talked about here. Not that she cares, obviously.

The big deal we are working on is basically done. Mike and I will be hosting our show here at 2+2.

Can't wait!

Adam.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats great Adam. Looking forward to it.

BTW, I'm sure you listen to your shows alot. Observe a couple things. Please ask Mike to just shoot right into the question instead of giving a 20 second lead up. He repeats himself alot. (Stutters sometimes too) This should be improved since you guys have been on for a couple years now. Nevertheless, you guys do a good job and usually on time. Very reliable.

Being on the radio is not easy, but if you do want to improve, listen to veteran DJ's and learn from their interviewing skills. You also don't give yourself enough credit Adam, your interviews when you are on your own have been great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen to veteran DJ's... so not only are you awesome at at giving poker advice you know radio really well also. I love how 2+2's know everything.

Seriously, they have been doing it well for two years and I have been loving every minute of it. Adam please don't listen to this clown. Keep doing what your doing.

Sorry about the confusion with Vanessa Rouso, someone said on Rounders Radio, heard there might be another poker radio show out there with the same name but, just thought they were getting it confused.

Will it go straight to podcast on Sunday or will we still have to wait 2-3 days?