View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 07:57 AM

Default Re: WPT revises final table structures

I cannot find the structures. Are they posted? Sturctures for the events should be published when the schedule is decided. This will give the players the information they need to determine if they will attend. I called the Bicycle the other day to ask about structures and the person in the poker room (not the tournament director) said he didn't have them. I would not even consider playing in a cardroom that couldn't provide structures for upcoming events. This is widespread but some places do it right. An example is the Borgata in Atlantic City which is my favorite place to play. They always provide full structure information when they advertise an event and all this information is available on the internet so players don't have to make repeated phone calls to the card room trying to locate the tournament director.

Any cardroom that purchases a advertisement in a poker magazine advertising upcoming events should also inform players where they can find structure information on the internet.

I only have limited experience with these tournaments but it appears to me that places which offer good value for money such as the Borgaata make all information available but ones which offer poor value for money try not to release this information.