View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

this is a great idea.

1. just put in an application for a coach through leggopoker but have been posting hands, strat in ssnl for a couple months now. I keep a journal to review my sessions and write out the hands I misplayed so I don't repeat the same mistakes. people remember things they write down something like 80% better than when they just see/hear them. finally figuring out why/how I tilt which has been hurting my game lately.

2. I hope to be able to beat up to 3/6 or 5/10nl, I think its important to have realistic goals and expectations. 10/20nl and higher is seriously tough competition and while its possible to get there the chances that you'll be a long term winner is very slim considering the state of online games.

3. currently playing 1/2nl at fulltilt. bankroll is at approx. $14k that I've worked up from an initial deposit of $300 in august.

one

two

three

5. graduated from penn state last spring. decided to put off getting a real job for a while to do some traveling/time off in England. been putting off getting a real job ever since, fell into poker. don't want to play poker forever, rather use it as a stepping stone to opening up my own business in the future. am focused, dedicated and feel as though I have lots of potential for improvement as I've only been playing nl for 3 months. have some ssnl street cred but its only at 100nl

other than that I dunno, man. I hope I get picked for this because it sounds like a great opportunity to learn and improve.