View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 09:29 AM

Default Re: TURBO game thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Durron, I know, because I was in the final 3 when this happened the first time. And I was fairly confident who the last wolf was before that post went up.

But I'm like Neil, I can't completely ignore something I've read, and I don't know how much that played into my final vote...if I would have rethought more because I was still alive...etc. Regardless, it impacted the gameplay because mets felt that he had to vote me right away out of the gate and work on convincing nichp, instead of being able to hang back and see who he could sway.

[/ QUOTE ]

And i was the wolf that game too.

durron - a wolf knows the game isnt over. If val or fmx is a wolf in that situation and make those posts they are angleshooting douchebags. And since neither of them are douches, this meant that they had to be villagers. So yes they may have been honest mistakes but the game was over right there. i wanted to quit then but lastchance and neil convinced me to play it out ....

[/ QUOTE ]

well i guess i suck because i almost voted fmxda immediately and forced myself to reevaluate