View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 11:46 AM

Default Re: How do Americans view Europeans?

This thread should have more heated discussion imo.

Therefore I submit the following:

- Americans are generally more superficial than Europeans. This is reflected in everything from Hollywood movies to celebrity obsession to SUV's to general interest in foreign matters. I find it's reflected on a micro-scale as well. Personal interactions seem to be more shallow in the US.

- The smartest Americans are smarter than the smartest Europeans, but the stupidest Americans are stupider than the stupidest Europeans, and the number of stupid people is far higher than the number of smart people. Whether this is a good, bad or neutral thing I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's a fact.

- Your chicks: Not very hot imo, and you have a [censored] up beauty ideal. Fake-titted blonds covered in 3 kilos of makeup are generally not hot fyi. Oh, that reminds me:

- The metric system is far superior to your retarded pounds, feet, inches and whatnot. Why the hell would you have a system where the units aren't using fixed, easy to calculate, conversion factors? Have fun with Myanmar and Liberia (lol) as the only countries in the world that hasn't adopted the metric system as their primary or sole system of measurement.

- Religion. Two-thirds in the poll said creationism, the idea that God created humans in their present form within the past 10,000 years, is definitely or probably true. WTF?