View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 11:37 AM

Default Suggest a new name for EDF

Hello all,

This forum was started for people who had been around 2+2 for a while and wanted a place that was somthing like the OT forum of way back, a place for people with the common bond of poker could post/discuss just about any topic in an intelligent, interesting, and/or humorous fashion. A way to stay connected to friends within the 2+2 community without wading through tons and tons of different threads and forums.

Just based on the number of longtime quality posters, highly successful poker players, and generally interesting and intelligent people who have become regulars here, I think the experiment has worked out quite well and the forum has developed a style that seems to work pretty well.

Now that the forum has a nice critical mass and has developed a culture, I've been thinking it's time to give EDF a more general name reflecting what it is - a place w/ semi-moderated starting of new threads and geared largely towards posters who have been around 2+2 for a while. I think it makes more sense to have a name that explains what the forum is to a broader group of users than the initial group that was drawn here.

Something like Experienced Posters Forum, except not retarded sounding like that.

Ideas/thoughts?

Oh, please toss in any general thoughts/feedback you have re: the forum along with your name suggestions.