View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 09:47 PM

Default FossilMan requests your feedback

As some of you may know, I managed to win the $320 PLO with rebuys in the WCOOP the other day. I've just put the report on my website, as well as the entire hand history file that I requested from PokerStars. Please click the link below, which will get you to the news section of my website, then click on "WCOOP, Part 2" to open a new window with the trip report. Within the trip report, in paragraph 4, you will see the words "separate document" in gold. This is a hot link that will open up another new window with the hand history file of all 843 hands I played in this tournament. This was a 3MB email when I got it from PokerStars, so it might take a few extra seconds to load.

www.fossilmanpoker.com/news.php

If you have no interest, no problem, of course. Move on to the next thread here on 2+2. If you are interested, I would enjoy receiving your feedback here in this thread. You will see several hands listed in my report where I point out that I made a mistake, but I'm sure there were others. And maybe my mistakes weren't as bad as I thought. Anyway, I thought it might be fun, and certainly educational, for me to hear your thoughts.

I am cross-posting this in 3 forums, NVG, MTT, and Omaha high. If the mods don't like this, feel free to consolidate into one thread in one forum. To be honest, I wasn't sure which forum would be best for this, so I'm letting them decide.

Thanks, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)