View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 10:12 AM

Default Re: Things that annoy you about live poker.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guy to my right kept pretending he had certain hands based on flops and exclaiming them proudly every time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am that guy. Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I don't get it either.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT deserves both a gold star for the best comment/strategy post (super strategy hidden as a throw away line catagory)of the month but also a demerit for exposing a tremendous psychological advantage you can gain when playing live.

(mildly condescending rant trimmed)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care how much of a balla you or TT or anyone else is. If you talk about the board with action pending (including at showdown), you get a KITN by me. That is cheating, plain and simple. Sure, after the fact, say whatever the heck you want. Your little "listen, kiddies" post isn't anything new to most of us here. If you don't understand the very basic "one player to a hand" rule, you need some education yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Calm down
2. I try and only talk when the action is completed not during a hand in progress.
3. I did not mean for the tone to imply "kiddie", sorry if you took it that way.
4. Thank you for your comments. That was the first time that my name and "balla" were ever used in the same sentence/paragraph/post. Usually I am talked about as "that nitty old guy who likes to sit in seat 4, 5 or 6 so he can read the board without leaning over the table".