View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 08:20 PM

Default Beat: Church of Scientology keeps sending me stuff

I'm seriously on life tilt after getting the 5 billionth flyer from these pricks. I don't even know how they started sending me stuff, and noone even lives by that name. We've been here for over 16 years. Here's the email I sent. Did I pwn them? I've obviously been getting pwned myself.

[ QUOTE ]
I have called your hotline numberous times, I have emailed you before, and still no results. I don't want your flyers or newsletters. Please remove the following address from ALL lists, including the Continental Liason Office and Celebrity Center International:

xxxxxxx xxxxx
xxxx xxx xxxxxx Apt D
Los Angeles, CA xxxxx-xxxx

This isn't even an apartment building. It's a house! Your records are wrong, please contact all your offices and remedy this situation. If your organization is supposed to be so great, why can't a simple thing like this be completed? I seriously question how valid your organization is if it can't complete such a simple task. If you are swamped with work and need help and you're hiring I know a few people who need jobs, or maybe you can post on Craigslist, but something needs to be done!

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat: 500 trillionth freaking flyer foeok roejfrjoe
Beat: Called liked 20 times and emails and still get stuff
Beat: I'm not Tom Cruise nor do I rival him in monies
Variance: Katie Holmes pic