View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: help!

[ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt has the hand histories saved as temp files how can I make them permanent

[/ QUOTE ]

Either check the "move observed files to acrhive" option on the FTP settings dialog. Or have PokerTracker do the same thing.

[ QUOTE ]

When I play HU tables I like to click on the stats and bring up the bigger in detail stat boxes and leave them up. It would be nice if there was a way to move them. As it now I bring the stats up and move the table to accommodate.

Also, It would be excellent if you could add a feature for HU tables that splits all stats into BTN and BB positions

[/ QUOTE ]

You can drag the detail box around with the right mouse button

If you set up the filter option (prefs->Filter) to be max 2 players, you get a special HU detail with a lot of the stats split betwen Bb and button. You probably want to set up RT in another folder and only use this version when playing HU. I think I put a screen grab of the detail window somewhere earlier in the thread. Definitely a 'beta' feature.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

[ QUOTE ]

Definately an amazing program.
One of the stats that I cannot find that is listed on the statistics page is the limp-fold%, I see the limp-call, where can I find the limp-fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

In practice it is pretty close to 100-limp call. Not many people Limp-raise a great deal.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm convinced that this problem is caused by my stupid cake skin and not realatime. The client is extremely erratic in saving hand histories. Sometimes itll save all the hands , sometime itll save none, not even create a file with the name of the table. Can any of you find a walk around? Cake is pretty much a hopeless site when it comes to add onsoftware.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it could be a combination of your computer and Cake's non-3rd-party friendly software. As I said, I have no problem with Cake. For a cpl of other sites I have to copy the HH file to a temp file and then read the HH file. I'll do that for Cake as well next build.

[ QUOTE ]

When I minimize table windows to the taskbar, sometimes I can't bring them back. I click on the taskbar and the table doesn't appear. If I disable realtime's tracking of that table (by unclicking the checkbox) I can then restore the window. Very strange. This is on Full Tilt. Anyone else come across this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wierd. Works fine for me. You can also restore the table by dbl-clicking the tables in the Realtime window. You are running as administrator right?