View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 11:26 AM

Default Re: top trips on low board

[ QUOTE ]
"yur pre flop raise with those holdings is a little thin at best." PF is absolutely fine. With one limper, I'd definitely mash the pot button from the CO everyday
"bet flop." definitely a horrible flop to cbet on with 3 players still in. Check is fine
"as played, min raise turn and see what happens."now you're making my head asplode and this is the second thread in three that's made this happen for me today. Call is fine with position
"as played, fold river........i guess."I agree with sqwisssssss here except I say it without hesitation. I know you want to find a reason to call this but trust me, they're all bad. There's way too much out there and you don't even beat trips with TK.
"its hard to know exactly what to do because you didnt do anything to get information."okay head officially asploded
"idk, chips are for more than just making money with. sometimes you have to throw some out for information......even if you lose."I give up
"better to find out early rather than later.......when it costs you more."I kind of agree with this. Sometimes it is. In NLHE moreso though than PLO. Having said that, I think you played it absolutely fine as long as you folded river [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with just about everything in this post. My responses in bold above. Sorry for beating down your post sqwisssssss. Simply didn't agree with what you put.