View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:52 AM

Default Re: dropping college moving to Thailand prob + prostitute/camel

[ QUOTE ]
I thought Party banned players from Thailand

[/ QUOTE ]

possibly... but i was there a few years ago, played party while i was there. Baht was 40:1 US. Got a friend living between there and Vietnam now, just worked his ass off for 8 months then moved, does nothing but read on the beach and drink, lives in a hotel for 150 a month and they do his laundry. I was in Bangkok for about 3 weeks, best part is ive the locals are the nicest people u could ever meet, everything is cheap and weather is much better than it is here in NC. IMO, make the jump! even if it only for a few months. Funniest chit ive ever seen was 2 drunk Euros grinding this obv Ladyboy at the bar having no clue what was between them giving each other high-fives thinking they were the envy of all the guys around them, i didnt have the balls to tell them what was up so my friends and i just sat back and watched as they danced with her (err.. him) for the next hour or so. Also, if ur trying to do it on the cheap, as u obv stated above, go buy the book Southeast Asia on a Shoestring I expect your first post once you get there will include this

Brag: everything is cheap
Beat: i only saved enough money to stay for 2 months
Variance: not all Ladyboys are obv.