View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 10:41 PM

Default Scammed by 2p2 account LerkEr...Beware

Sigh. I posted in the Person 2 Person transfer thread in HSNL today that I was looking to unload UltimateBet money. A little while after posting I got a PM from 2p2 account LerkEr. His message said that he had UB money he wanted to get rid of, so I assumed he had misread my post, as I was the one looking to send UB money. In his message he said he'd like for me to send to his FTP account, USCPhildo. USCPhildo is obviously a very proven online MTT player, so this is where he got me. I told him I was looking to send UB and he said he would buy the UB for PS money and 3% vig, which I was happy to do and had stated in my post in the p2p thread. We agreed to do $10,000 for $9,700 in 5 $2000 installments. He gave me the UB name "PlzDontCRMe" on UB and I sent first. He gave me the first name Arun. So, I sent the first $2k installment and never heard back from him. If I wasn't such a fish I would've researched and realized Arun isn't USCPhildo's first name. I've emailed UB four times in the last 4 hours and am yet to get any kind of response.

Just thought I'd let everyone know, so the same thing doesn't happen to you all.

SS