Thread: gaining weight
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Re: gaining weight

latefordinner, most skinny bastards like yourself will deny to the high heavens that they don't eat enough food. "I've had 4000 calorie days, I just can't gain weight." This of course is a bunch of [censored]. There are some people that have a much harder time gaining mass, but a disciplined approach would definitely put pounds on you.

Fact of the matter is, you cycle too much, eat like crap, and don't eat enough. Other factors may include things like overestimating your caloric intake, eating only one or two big meals a day, etc. Protein powder won't help you gain weight. Eating only meat won't do it. Eating no meat won't do it.

I'm saying everything that Thremp meant to say but in a nicer way. The bottom line is that you're only allowed to whine about your misfortune after you've exhausted your options, and if we do a little reading between the lines of your posts, it's evident that you haven't yet tried a smart, disciplined approach to gaining weight. That's why Thremp was so bitchy in his post.

I recommend picking up Scrawny to Brawny just so that you can look at the nutrition section and see what it really means to go on a mass-building diet for hardgainers. This is coming from someone who a year ago swore that he was a hardgainer.