View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

Dear FullTilt,

After an extensive investigation into the activity on your site, I have determined that you are clueless pricks hell-bent on stealing money from your customers.

Please note that the length of the investigation was due to the numerous characteristics that need to be assessed when making this type of determination.

As previously mentioned, in order to protect the integrity of this investigation and those in the future, I will not be releasing the evidence in this case. I can tell you that during the course of the investigation I reviewed and assessed detailed hand histories and playing patterns to come to my final decision.

My Full Tilt Poker account will remain permanently inactive and the remaining funds will be used for you to buy a clue and get off your high horse.

You are no longer welcome to receive any rake from me at Full Tilt Poker.

Regards,

skoal2k4
Independent researcher

-----

Just my opinion on the whole thing. I realize that playing on ANY site is a privilege, but there's a responsibility of sites for FULL DISCLOSURE when confiscating all funds based on an accusation. I'm tired of hearing the excuse "If we released our findings, we would give the bot makers insight into our investigation techniques." I don't believe all of 2+2 (or any other 3rd party) needs to know the facts, but the person that has all their funds being confiscated needs to be given all facts as YOU see them.