View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 07:24 PM

Default Re: Really, honestly, how can you believe that old book???

[ QUOTE ]
Subfallen,
Why do you think I am an example of an evangelical Christian? Please be specific. An example of a post I made would be nice.

I also have no idea who Josh McDowell is.

Please feel free to ignore this post once you realize you are stupid. If you do decide to reply, you may accuse me and everyone who doesn't agree with your specific worldview of being intellectually dishonest. This is okay, because I find irony from pompous retards to be very funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

A. You are obviously a personal-God-theist who tries to be intellectual about it---99% of these gems are EC's. If you're not, well pardon me.

B. I don't have any specific "worldview" (a painfully stupid word).

C. If you would care to resume any of our previous arguments that you stopped responding to (presumably once you realized you were being stupid), I'd be delighted to continue demolishing your silly assorted idealisms. Otherwise, go [censored] yourself.

Edit - Josh McDowell is just one example who has been mentioned many times on this board. Substitute your favorite apologist...Norman Geisler, Lee Strobel, William Lane Craig, heck...C.S. Lewis, G.K. Chesterton...I mean, who cares, Kant?

At any rate, it is undeniable that a HUGE segment of the EC population qualifies as clinically delusional regarding religion. I never said they all do.