View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

"Then, would you still bash FTP for the way they handled this situation?"

Yes. There is no excuse for not communicating with their customers.
There is even less excuse for the statements they actually are giving when they do bother to communicate which include:

"Be patient. We'll contact you in 72 hours" when they apparently won't and possibly had no intention of doing so as evidenced by their failure to follow-through on such a promise in previous situations...or...
"Stop bugging us or we will freeze your money even longer" which is essentially what they said.

Yes, there's a chance that OP really did do something wrong.
But they've had this kind of lack of communication and really lengthy delays in the past for perfectly innocent players.
And whether guilty or innocent I think the site has an obligation to inform their players of what is going on and to actually RESPOND to e-mails.

Your point is valid though that they apparently haven't confiscated funds from innocent players in the past or, at least, don't seem to have a history of it,
Off the top of my head, the poster LimitNinja might disagree with that but despite his protestations to the contrary a few months ago I don't think many people here believed that FT nabbed an innocent dude in that situation.