View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 08:16 AM

Default Re: Explain this retarded fight vid to me

[ QUOTE ]
This is so unbelievably fake, I can't believe its authenticity is being discussed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Because it's authenticy has not yet been proved in either direction. Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it fake.

[ QUOTE ]
--The ridiculous pointing by the girl-hitter at the beginning, setting up the accidental point/smack later on;

[/ QUOTE ]
The smack is not a point. It's an obvious concious hit. It has nothing to do with the initial pointing.

[ QUOTE ]

--The girl-hitter sneaks a quick peek to his left, to guage where the girl is, before pointing to his right.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's your perception. You don't prove anything.

He peeks to his left ye, maybe because the girl says something that provokes the hitter. You can't here everything being said from the camera guys point of view, and even if you could, you don't speak their language, do you?

I'm guessing he conciously smacks her of some reason.

[ QUOTE ]
--the girl hitter is wearing the microphone. Listen to the difference in the sound when he's getting beaten, and when his friend is;

[/ QUOTE ]
So why do we hear them talk long before the boxer with the girl come by?

[ QUOTE ]
--I only watched it twice, but I don't think the boyfriend, clearly a trained fighter, landed a clean shot on anybody.

[/ QUOTE ]
First of all, if you only watched it twice, maybe you shouldn't be so persistent. His third punch on the second guy looks clean enough to me. Anyway, the distance from the camera and quality makes it impossible to say anything certain about his accuracy.

---
Bottom line: You don't prove anything. I don't prove anything. But I don't claim I do.