View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Rudy G\'s Tough Talk

If you really think he's your candidate, you should be asking what his stances are on our nations problems. What does he plan to do for the economy? Health Insurance? Budget deficits? Border Security? Foreign relations?

I mean the man was the mayor of a city, while NYC isn't an ordinary city, it still is a [censored] city.

Secondly, his entire platform appears to be "I am a terrorism expert". As the article mentions, thats a crock of [censored] because he really doesn't know anything about it. He knows how to "fight" white collar crime, and he's good at it. Being the mayor of a city that a terrorist attack occurs in doesn't qualify you as a terrorist expert, it simply means you what its like to go through a terrorist attack.

He also claims he has more foreign policy experience than any other candidate. Again, I don't see how this is even plausible.

So basically you have him campaigning on the back of two issues he knows little about. He has nothing to fall back on as far as domestic issues, because he never talks about them. We don't even know what his plan is for anything!

I have never understood this republican infatuation with Rudy. Is it because on 9/11 he acted like how they wanted the President to react? I mean, his core beliefs about family values and abortion seem to fly in the face of core Republican beliefs. So why do Republicans like him?

For that matter, why does anyone think he's qualified to be President?