View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 11:47 PM

Default Re: Did the US Nuke Syria?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm literally laughing my ass off at the idiots in this thread that are seriously contemplating the possibility that the United States or Israel used a nuclear weapon.

Tactical weapons would've done the job almost as effectively, and remember this wasn't some hardened battle bunker that was nigh impenetrable, it was a piece of [censored] square building in the middle of the desert.

So, why would we use weapons that would produce international outcry if word were released, and trust me if Syria was nuked we'd have heard.

You're building nukes? Nukes are bad! We'll nuke you, to stop you from building bad things.

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. While we are at it let's engage in some other random speculation.

"9/11 was really a tactical nuke, but you guys just don't see teh pr00fz. Trust me, I see a black dot in one of the pictures, obviously a nuclear craterz."

Sorry for being sarcastic, I'm obviously wrong. I'm currently writing a letter to my Congressman demanding that they do something about Al-Jazeer's radar and flight monitoring technology (capable of picking up on stealth bombers/us overflights), and decisively deal with their spies occupying a number of U.S. armed forces officer positions such as a colonel, and major. How else would they know about such an attack, when the rest of the world remains clueless?!

I also need to congratulate him on developing non-radioactive nuclear warheads.

....maybe I'm getting out of line but this is even dumber than the 9/11 conspiracies. Someone else above me link the official news coverage saying the Syrian government cleaned up the site in < 3 weeks?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe nuclear explosions leave signatures, producing electromagnetic variations at the time and also leaving behind traces of radiation. I severely doubt that this was a nuke, but if it was, it will soon be known and proved. Speculation on this matter is pointless IMO.