View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 02:34 AM

Default Re: late in a 3r - comments please

Hand 1: in a 3 rebuy id probably just let go QJ UTG. Plus I dont think this is a good spot to open with QJ UTG given that there are a 4 people who have stacks between 10-14 BB's which will make u pretty much committet when they push.

Hand 2: If u wanna raise id raise between 2.5x-3x BB's. It doesnt risk u as many chips and its gonna be easier for u to get away from the hand if one of the blinds pushes.

Hand 3: just fold K9, no need to get involved.

Hand 4: standard

Hand 5: standard. SB's range with his shorstack should be pretty much ATC, your are getting almost 2:1 and have K high. snap call

Hand 6: good fold

Hand 7: well played, really no other way to play thi hand.

Hand 8: with 15 BB's dont open limp, raise or fold. Id probably make a raise around 2.5x-3x the BB.

Hand 9: You are behind his range unless he is super agrro. You dont have enough chips to play for set value. Good fold.

Hand 10: This seems tight, but i would just fold. You have almost 14BB's, so u are not that desperate yet. Your stack is a little big for pushing AJ UTG. Making a standard raise and playing postflop with this hand when being that short doesnt seem like a good idea either. Folding clearly seems best to me.

Hand 11: raise to 40-45k