View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 03:52 AM

Default Re: AP, rigged, etc. #8981.4 - there was no superuser account

I mean, I don't agree with the idea of a "witchhunt" persay because I believe that people are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I don't think just because so and so associated with so and so makes them a cheater.

HOWEVER, the fact of the matter is that the former AP management without a doubt lied, cheated, manipulated and did whatever else it took to make money for themselves. The jury is still out on the new management (which obviously includes a lot of old blood, but supposedly is bearing a new attitude). They have a ton to prove.

I think using our collective searching ability to find out what you can on these guys might have some value. I am glad to have some help on this because it can take hours of searching, clicking, accumulating, etc to really figure out the story as best possible.

Also, with regards to the OP in this thread, I would not be surprised at all to learn that more improper actions were taken over the course of the last few years at AP. For many of the reasons previously stated, I think the number $7 million might not be right. I just don't know. Also, I don't know how anyone would ever prove any of that unless someone who knows all of the details comes forward to share and provide ways to prove what happened. I haven't had a single person able to do so (granted, I've had a lot of people tell me about prop rigging, cheating rings, etc). I will continue to look into things like that as well.