View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 12:48 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans, if you think about it.
Default Re: this chick is fat, yo

blarg,
um, i'm not fishing for compliments. you can think what you want about me. but i am not. compliments about my looks made by people who have only seen pictures of me that i selected for them to look at don't mean much to me. people don't really know what they're talking about. that doesn't mean i don't get sensitive about my looks either because obviously i do. i know what i look like.

just to be clear , i never said i thought people on this forum were mean to me. for the most part people have been positive toward me - i agree, i'm pretty well accepted. all i said is i don't like being used as an example of how 'respectful' people have been in response to female posters that have posted pictures. i just don't like it, ok ? that doesn't mean i have had an overwhelming negative response to my pictures at all. if you think that's what i feel you are misunderstanding me.

there are girls who haven't really had any negative things happen to them , where i feel i have, so maybe use them as examples if you need to. maybe i am 'exaggerating' the negativity by saying i have experienced it.

i am not saying i expect anything different. or that people have been unreasonable toward me. i just don't like being used as an example. it is simple. i'm pretty sure the only times i ever brought this up is when someone uses me as an example like this (this is the second time). it really doesn't matter anyway, i shouldn't have commented on it.

as i said earlier i know it could be much worse - i'm not complaining, don't get me wrong. and maybe that is what you guys are referring to ? i don't want to know.

anyway blarg i like you too but you should really just shut up about this now, thanks.