View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 09:04 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Hi there. I got this program up and running and built the database from my old hand histories that PT processed to a separate folder. The only problems I am having is that the HUD does not refelct the number of hands I have on people. For example, I know from using PAHUD that I have x number of hands on a player, but RealTime shows a number way smaller than x number of hands. Also, for some reason, stats don't show up on all tables that I am playing at.

FYI, I have the FullTilt settings box configured with the /handhistory folder as my observed folder, the /screenname folder as my HH folder and the archived folder as my archived folder. I rebuilt the database and imported over 200K hands. Do you know what the problem may be? Thanks for this program, it has TONS of potential.

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

You will need to build a database from the archived hands. If you are using PT, you are probably moving the processed hand histories to another folder. On the FT settings menu, set the archived hand history folder to there. Then hit the "Rebuild database from archived hands button".

If you have deleted the processed HH files, you could still try exporting them from PT to the archive folder - I think it's someting like Utilities\Export Hands to File in PT. This should work unless you set up PT to not save the hand histories. In which case, I'm afraid you are out of luck [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]