View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 09:26 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about what happened last night, and which team likely did what. I have my own opinions, but I'm going to reserve them for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly someone didn't like what Antidan was saying or is trying to take the heat off of him for a day...

Luckay kill points to the flying pumpkin in action. Also that the GFP is neutral or good.

Herbie death? IDK, Herbie didn't like Mets.. Was that day 1 attack on Mets a massive seer hint?
I will reread some of herbie's posts in the next few hours (argh)

Monk was advertising he was some type of serial killer/vig so his silence makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]
does this post set some type of record for the largest post trying to look like effort but actually has absolutely 0 valuable content?

[/ QUOTE ]

VR asked everyone in the village to give their thoughts about the night actions. That post is my thoughts.

BTW, What the hell were you doing during the last 20 min's before lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]
youre "thoughts" sum up to 0. basically your thoughts were that dan is either a wolf or not a wolf, luckay was probably a pumpkin victim, and you didnt know what to think of herbie. monk was suggesting he was a sk/vig, so his silence makes sense? why does it make sense?
i didnt see epicrus claim, so i was doing what i felt was best.
you seem awfully sure epicrus isnt a wolf. odd.