View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 12:01 AM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

IT IS ALL FROM FPP'S SIR.

The reason I am where I am is not because of awesome ability, or being good. I have done all I have done for this year to get to 500k VPP's and to get a good bankroll. I have not had consistent winnings.

I am a decent player, yes, I play alright, yes, but there are so many that are better than me. I think I will be the best eventually, but not yet.

No one should skew my position with my ability. I am a kid with no expenses, and that is why I am up at these limits, and right now I am only slightly above breakeven at these limits. I should not be grouped with the top tiers like GM, Renton, BLUNTY(lol), Dillith, etc. Not yet [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

P.S. At the end of this year I will start a new beginning. I will not have to grind, I will not have to push for 500k VPP. I will show big wins consistently hopefully, because I will be able to really focus and improve my game instead of just grinding for VPP. If you guys didn't know, FYI, I am right on pace for 500k VPP and don't think lessening my load would be more profitable than the 5k bonus, so that is why I am doing what I am doing.