View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 08:08 PM

Default Re: Learn from my mistakes part 2

[ QUOTE ]
So why has nobody posted a complete DOG of a hand yet? All the SS wannabee ballers too embarrassed?

Yeah, well screw you people, I have absolutely no shame...ship it...

Party Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.50/$1
10 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (10 players) Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
5 folds, <font color="#cc0000">MP3 raises to $3</font>, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($15, 5 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks, <font color="#cc0000">CO bets $6</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $12</font>, SB folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero calls</font>, 2 folds.

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($45, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $25</font>, Hero calls.

River: 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($95, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises all-in $52</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero calls all-in $52</font>.

Results:
Final pot: $199
Hero shows Ah Kh
Button shows Jc Qc

As for an explanation/commentary, how about this: Hee-haw-hee-haw-hee-haw-hee-haw.

Sh1t, I hate myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Raise preflop. Bet the turn and then just turn turtle and check call to the end. thing is, if you'd of wouldn't of suffered the beat you did (and if you did, add him to your buddy list as he/she is manna from heaven).