View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 05:50 PM

Default Re: 15/30 - big pot, calldown.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Rick - i think we can remove AA and KK from his range of hands, he goes bananas with those holdings (saw both happen already). I also think we can slightly discount TT, not positive he would be the turn , perhaps discount that as part of his range by 20%.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT -- this seems inconsistent. On the one hand, you are so sure that he won't bet his KK on an ace river that you are willing to fold; on the other hand, you are only slightly discounting the chance that be bets his TT into a board with 2 overcards on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not inconsistent, I was expressing flexibility with the other posters range - in fact I asked that it be discounted because TT played that way seems a bit odd by this player but its possible I guess. Lots of guys bet 2 streets and chicken out on the river with TT, this villain seems to check lots of rivers in general. Since we can nearly rule out AA and KK for sure he will likely shut down on the river with a 1 pair hand if an A falls because my hand looks like AK and thats what this player type usually does in similar situations.