View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 12:20 AM

Default Re: My thoughts

My thoughts.....

I would have out right c/r the flop. Mainly because I'd want to win it right there. No reason to dick around when the next card off could give some one a draw worth playing, not this early in your session.
I don't mind the check/call here at all though. It would be a smarter move if you had some thoughts behind it as to how the players act. But waiting till the turn to make a move works. Its my second choice.

The turn check raise I think is choice. Though again without knowing the guy would bet again.. You got lucky. Other wise he could have checked through to a free card. So maybe betting the turn would be wiser.

The river...
No that the main bettor is out of the way, you have just this one guy, who has been limping his way through... now against a tricky player, I would have checked it down, but since you said you feel he has no clue, I would very much bet out. He could be calling down with pocket pair or AK or
AQ. If he check raises then you have to decide if he could have hit a 6 and thinks you were pushing AK hard....
I would probably strongly consider a bet/fold.