View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 08:43 PM

Default Supplement Review: Ergopharm 11-OXO

[ QUOTE ]

11-OXO: Hormone Control Breakthrough From ERGOPHARM

ERGOPHARM proudly introduces 11-OXO, the first selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type I reductase.

Finally, cortisol control that delivers on the promises.

ERGOPHARM has found the key to obtaining:

* decreased bodyfat (especially visceral adipose tissue)
* increased muscle density (hardness)
* enhanced insulin sensitivity and glycogen deposition
* increased strength
* improved cardiovascular health
* improved brain and CNS function

We started the prohormone era. Welcome to day one of the SCM era

11-OXO Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
11-OXO (adrenosterone) 225mg
11-OXO Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cornstarch, magnesiom stearate, silica

[/ QUOTE ]

This supplement was recently mentioned by Will Carroll of Baseball Prospectus and in my last review of a supplement, Ergopharm's AMP. I took 3 caps of 11-OXO daily during baseball season, and I can definitely say this: In combination with a high-protein low-calorie diet and Ergopharm's AMP, I went from really soft to semi-soft with seriously defined arms extremely, extremely fast.

I've since run out of it and planned to stop taking it (it's expensive), but I'm probably going to do another cycle in 2 weeks since I found some resellers that have it for much less than Ergopharm's official site.

I definitely think that AMP is the better product of the two, but after reading Will Carroll's blurb and then asking around, it seems like a lot of semi-pro and pro baseball players are on 11-OXO as a replacement for now-banned substances with results similar to mine.

(Obviously I am not a shill of Ergopharm; check out the Mind and Muscle forums for tons of great reviews of their products if you are interested.)