View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 06:44 AM

Default Re: ARRGHHH

Saw Transformers tonight:

[ QUOTE ]

The chick, Megan Fox, was super hot. SUPER hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats El D, you won the award for understatement of the mother [censored] year.

As for the rest of the movie, I really [censored] liked it. Honestly, I don't know what else to say, I thought it was great. The plot was meh, but sometimes movies like this blow me away enough to disconcern me with the plot.

Somehow, I expected the dialogue to be terrible, and I found it outstanding. I thought it was witty and funny, and I really got some hard laughs out of some of the corny lines. I'm usually hard to please with things like this, but something worked about the timing of the comedy, and almost every line that was supposed to be funny hit with me on some levels.

The special effects were just sick. Like El D said, it really makes you feel like, "[censored], maybe my solara will become robot that shoots a [censored] machine gun." Somehow, it tricked me into thinking about the movie in real life- which means the effects were good, imo, since I can relate to whats on the screen and I'm not constantly thinking, "lol that dinosaur looks like it's in an entirely different frame or background."

Either way, that's my review from someone who had zero prior knowledge of the series. I'm kind of ashamed admitting I liked it as much as I did.