View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Trip report: Bellagio & Wynn 5/10NL, Rhino, Brandi sighting - *LONG*

the guy who stacked your buddy was jack. and ftr i think jack will be diagnosed with severe dementia the day he overbet shoves on a newbie w/o the nuts. i heard an obviously exaggerated rumor that he made $350,000 last year in the wynn 5/10 game, which, divided by the average las vegas table gossip inflation rate, probably still means six figures, but imo he doesn't need it.

castro is anne. i enjoy playing with her. she owes me a free turn and river next time we play, glad you mentioned her, almost forgot about that one. and regardless of what people think about her, she's good for the game b/c she changes the composition of a table just by being there. it has nothing to do w/ her play, it has everything to do w/ her personality and an attractive girl who isn't a gold digger playing in a reasonaly large game. btw rumor has it she went on a rampage in the 10/20 at the B a while back and killed the game for two months straight or something. like most players, when she's playing well she plays very good, but she doesn't always bring that game with her.

-Tex