View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Poker Tracker Omaha Settings

[ QUOTE ]
It seems nobody is willing to help on this.

[/ QUOTE ]Luckyjimm - Seems ironic that your reply that nobody is willing to help on this is to a post where I tried to help on this.

Admittedly, it was a feeble attempt, but I don't play on-line.

But I can understand that someone who uses and profits from poker tracker, and who thinks of you as prey might be reticent to help you, and might even make a rude and/or non-helpful and/or obtuse or misleading response post to your request for help.

On the other hand, there are many others who post here who are willing to share and who try to be helpful and who are not condescending, rude, or misleading.

I can appreciate your frustration. It's pretty hard to know who to trust.

With regard to the search function, try what I suggested in my first post in this thread.

The 2+2 forums will soon be switching to vBulletin software. There's a note regarding the change in the top sticky in the "About the Forums" forum. In that sticky there's a URL to a discussion. If you have complaints or suggestions about the search function, you might join in that discussion. (Maybe read it first).

Hope this helps. Meanwhile, while I was typing this, there seem to be some other more responsive posts.

Buzz