View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 01:22 PM

Default Re: Anyone else play $1-$2 HORSE at FTP?

Well that's it, I'll make a HUD then. Since I started playing stud/8 I've been modifying mine to seperate out stud/8 and razz. Mine works with 8max (or 6max or 5max) tables. It sometimes has trouble figuring out how many people the table supports, because pokertracker doesn't know, it just tells you how many are there. Sometimes you can work it out from the hand history. Anyway, if it guesses wrong you just click a button and tell my HUD how many seats there are at the table.

There are many things about my HUD that will make it less useful for others, and I keep meaning to fix these things, but I never bother because I'm busy and honestly no one seems interested. These things are:
* MS access support (only works with Postgres right now)
* ability to define which fields you want to see (at the moment shows vpip / pfr / af / wsd / w$sd and a few pieces of trivia)
* better tournament support - I just added tournament support period, for the first time, so it's pretty spotty. Part of the trouble of a hud is "finding" the table's window so you can put the HUD over it. This works OK with pokerstars but with full tilt they name their tables kind of oddly, and I haven't been able to make it work.
Also since I only play on PS and FTP at the moment, nothing is guaranteed to work anywhere else.

Please, if the idea of a stud or horse HUD interests ANYONE, and you're willing to help me develop it further by using and testing it, let me know.