Default Re: Official recieved check thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rustdog
stranger

Reged: 08/03/07

[/ QUOTE ]

Extra credit for creating an "official" thread with your first post.

Welcome to the boards. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this forum when Neteller kept my money. This forum was a godsend for me keeping updated on the whole situation. When I got my check today I just had to let the other check people know that their check is on the way. I felt pretty bad when the other people had already recieved their checks through their bank. I really appreciate all the folks that kept everyone updated. I have an opinion on Neteller and it is this. I learned a very good lesson. You can never trust anyone with your money. Yes they gave it back, but it was mine in the first place. Yes the doj had their hand in this, but they have their own laws. I did buisness with Neteller exclusively. They are located in Canada.This was a painful wait, but it was money I have written off as gone, so now it feels like I won it. Thanks again everyone for your contributions to keeping everyone updated, maybe I will stick around and contribute to this forum in some way. It's funny, to me it seems like poker players are some of the classiest and smartest people, but the government wants to portray us as degenerates.

[/ QUOTE ]

The last part should read maybe.... 'winning poker players are some of the classiest and smartest'

Anyways, thanks again.