View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 05:10 PM

Default AAQ8 gets c/r on q866 no flush turn 200bb deep.

[ QUOTE ]
Opponent is Pwnette_15 or something like that. Was sitting with +6 buyins ($660ish) when I sat so either ran hot or something before I got there. No past history between us. This hand is about 30-40 hands into our match. I flopped a flush with KK88 and stacked AA, most of the stacks went in pre and I got a great flop. Guy was pissin' and moaning all match as I kept building my stack. Theres been a fair amount of 3betting since we've been deep. Mostly on his part however. I caught one bluff before this hand where I flopped a straight, bet the flop, checked behind on the turn and called a strong river bet when board paired. Other than that, no bluffs I've caught. Been solid play from both of us. What do you do here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Like the 10th hand of the match. Not much of a read, this one confused me.
PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $1.00 BB (2 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($202.20)
BB ($568.40)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $3</font>, BB calls $2.

Flop: ($6) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $4</font>, BB calls $4.

Turn: ($14) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $10</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $30</font>, Hero???