View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 09:35 AM

Default Re: December Low-Content Thread

I am so horrible at poker. Last night I was playing Commerce $20-40 with a few players who were much better than average, but not playing like it, a few horrible players(of which I was one), one retard-maniac who hit 3 outers or less against every single player at the table, and eventually one very good player. My image was crap and my pf raises got 3-5 callers. Would have been awesome if I had any chance in hell of hitting a hand. Anyway, after an awful run of cards for about 4 hours, I finally had the indignity of this hand:

I raise UTG with 99. Horrible player calls, retard-maniac calls, tilted good player calls, very good player says hes gotta crack my hand and calls. Flop is J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I fire and all call except very good player. This one of the dryest boards of all time and I have no clue what these boobs are calling with. Its important that a couple of these guys have called me down a few times with top pair. Anywho, turn is a 4 completing the rainbow. Checked to me, I check, horrible player bets, both others call. I think. I'm thinking about how the heck anyone of these guys has anything. I finally settle on that someone has to have a weak J. So I fold. Thing is, normally I'm gassing this all the way and value betting the river. Bleah. Like I said, I'm awful at poker. Anywho, the river is 9. Woo freaking hoo. Horrible player bets, the other two fold(wtf?). I tell the dealer that I'm done, pick up my chips, and leave minus 40 or so BB.