View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 06:21 PM

Default Re: How much do we pay for freerolls on Full Tilt?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what forum this belongs in...

The only tournaments I played on Full Tilt in September were $163 and $75 tournaments in the most popular time slots (and one $1060 tournament), but Full Tilt made a deduction of $429.29 for tournaments with guaranteed prize pools, in the calculation of my rakeback for September.

I don't think any of the "normal" tournaments I played had an overlay, so the only explanation I can think of is that this is the cost of the Iron Man "freeroll" and the Aussie Millions "giveaway".

I've been E-mailing them about it several times, but the guy who's been answering is refusing to give me a straight answer. So I'm asking you guys now. Do you know if they are making deductions for these freerolls, that are large enough to explain the amount $429.29?

It seems to me (assuming that there were 2 Aussie tournaments) that these "freerolls" cost a bit less than $40 each.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without doing the exact math if you played in two aussie millions freeroll and the ironman freeroll I would imagine that would be about a 400+ hit to your MGR...