View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread JULY PT 2

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really know how I can be called a "fish"...people may run me over but I don't generally pay off ridiculously bad unless I'm drunk, the guy has a ridiculously awful image (dayninja..you worked for "that image") or I'm so on tilt from the recent [censored] that just happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to me that you're on a ton of tables when I see you on. Are you still 12 tabling?

If you aren't playing your "A" game, or aren't even sure you know how to play an "A" game at all, then why would you force yourself to play in a condition that no good player can play their "A" game in (namely, playing too many tables)?

Even the best players on 2p2 can't play their absolute best on 12 tables.

What makes you worse is the fact that you can't admit to yourself that you need to cut back on tables... or at least do SOMETHING different... due to your own ego or some other stupid crap. You're not hurting MY hourly rate by being stubborn and not taking peoples suggestions over the past few years saying you should cut back from 12 tabling. After this long I'm honestly surprised people even bother anymore.... including myself. I take time to respond to your crap but the truth is that you won't take the necessary steps to correct your game because playing a ton of tables with mediocre strategies (at best) is more important than learning how to play any single table to the best of your abilities...

and proving to people on 2p2 that everyone is wrong about you has become more important to you than any of the above....