View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 04:46 PM

Default i send a dude his money back ( warning micro stakes)

i am totally pissed tonight (i live in Europe so yes, it is late down here) so i decided to donk around a bit and sat down at NL100 HU at stars. my opponent was some dude from Paris and after folding a few hands in a row this hand occured:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($100.50)
BB ($99.50)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $4</font>, BB calls $3.

Flop: ($8) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $6</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $18</font>, Hero calls $12.

Turn: ($44) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $33</font>, BB folds.

Final Pot: $44

he reloaded right after it and the fact that he folded some hands and gave up his bluff on the turn made me realize that he is one of us, one of the few people who try to play good.

now the strange things happened: i realized that playing poker will not solve my real life problems so i decided to quit him. but i really did not want to hit and run him, because i hate hit and runners and they put me on tilt. so i decided to send him his money back ( excluding the rake of course, i'm nice but not that nice) so transferred him 22$.

BBV u decide, beat brag or bastard