Thread: PPAPresident
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 01:02 AM

Default Re: PPAPresident

Hi Bobbyi:

I'm very unsure about this organization just as I have been unsure about previous organizations that made similar claims and asked for money by purchasing a membership. So I think if he continues to post and if he does announce membership terms as he did in his first post he should probably be barred from the site or at the very least told not to solicit money here.

On the other hand, if he can post in a professional manner which he did not do, then he should be treated as a regular poster. Specifically:

[ QUOTE ]
Act Now!!!
This is an incredibly big threat to your rights as a poker player. I am the President of the Poker Players Alliance, pokerplayersalliance.org. We are a membership supported not-for-profit organization that fights for your rights as a poker player. The PPA needs your support on the hill, please visit our site, pokerplayersalliance.org, and if $20 is too much to sign up for a membership, at least send a letter or e-mail to your congressperson through our links and sign up for our newsletter as the Kyl bill will be introduced shortly, and we keep people updated on hot items on the hill through our newsletter.

[/ QUOTE ]

is not how a professional should be posting. It sounds a lot more like a hukster to me.

Best wishes,
Mason