View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

I rated mine a 2. I just read all the stories and a 2 seems fair.

We were both freshman in college. She had an older boyfriend back home that I had never met. I think we made out a few times times before we had sex, but I don't really remember. She wasn't a virgin.

We were both drunk from tequila shots, stumbled into her dorm room and starred making out. She wanted to have sex, I didn't. Probably because I was a huge vagine and wanted my first time to be with someone I liked. Weak, I know. She somehow managed to get both of us naked. I honestly have no idea how this happened. One second we're making out, next my dick is in her. I manage to last a solid 10 pumps or so. Easily under a minute. I finish and she says "that's it?"

Sweet.

She then proceeds to freak-out, cry, and tell me show she wants to kill herself by jumping off a nearby bridge. I guess because she realized what a [censored] first time it was for me. I actually believe her and refuse to let her leave her room until she settles down.

Never had sex with her again, but in the following weeks/months we make out and I finger her. She wants to bone and I puss out. Looking back I realize what a tool I was. One night she gives me the best bj I've ever had. So that was cool.