Thread: 97 in the sb
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 03:06 PM

Default Re: 97 in the sb

Joe who is Tall and narcissistic,

Just because I responded to you and said "clear call" doesn't mean I didn't read where you said it was close. I was really responding to others in the thread since I know you know this isn't an easy decision.

[ QUOTE ]
It's close and likely doesn't matter at an implied 3:1 preflop with expert play.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I was talking about before. I think it is awesome that many up and coming 2p2ers will learn to think like this. Awesome, since the games will be good.

[ QUOTE ]
Just to help you out, this means fine fold it, I fold it at times, I call with it too. Just don't instantly dismiss it. There is no Hold'em Cook book.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went to college in one shape or form from 1990-1999. I ended up with a BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the help big guy. It looks like you at least learned how to give lectures in nearly a decade of school.

Whatever man. I am so tired of you and the rest of this west coast circle jerking crowd. You and all the mike l wannabes constantly sharing ideas, responding to each others posts and trying to get better at poker just make me sick.

Much love buddy. Commerce or Oceans this week? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]