View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: The Well: the_main

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why is slammedfire truely greater than you? and you must put him down to make yourself feel good... ive seen his graphs and they dominate yours

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll addess this one quickly.

I actually used to respect you, but you've given me every reason to do otherwise.

I call you out because you're tilty/spewy and constantly berate fish. It doesn't make me feel better to say these things -- in fact, it saddens me because you're a member of this community.

Also, trolling is a bannable offence.

[/ QUOTE ]

its funny u say this, ive never chatted at a 1/2 table EVER I personally banned my chat about 6 months ago. I have no chat.... so maybe get your sources right... I think i actually played 3/6 limit with u way back in the day like a year or 2 ago... if thats what your referring to. But as I said i have never ever used chat on a 1/2 table.
and i only target those who target me, which is why i posted here. its natural for a regular to hate a winning player, and i take it as a compliment. But best of luck to you.

Ps. Ive never denied my tilting and handing $ out... its the part of my game needing major fixing, which ive solved most of, (main reason i banned my chat)

but gl